Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A GOOD DAY IN TURKS

Ryan sent me a message today and it looks like he had a fantastic day in the turks and Caicos...... this was part of his message to me.......

"So I had a sick day today. Woke up, and saw two dudes loading boards on to a boat next to us and I asked if the waves were up and they said yeah, so I hopped in with them. We surfed an exclusive outer reeef break and it was just the 3 of us. It was amazing. This boat had twin 250's on the back and the surf was real good, but super shallow over some gnarley reef. I offered to do some work on the boat they work on and made some scrilla after the session and had a wicked lunch, gratus. Turns out the dude was the captain of the Quiksilver crossing boat, and knows a lot of pros. Pretty sweet day. Oh yeah, I made 200 playing poker last night and went all in against a dude that won the World Poker Tour. I won the hand and doubled up on him. We are heading out tomorrow morning after we check out and take care of a bit of stuff"

Tomorrow they will head on their longest sail, to make it to Puerto Rico.....Good Luck guys, I hope the weather isn't too bad and that you make it to shore in time for Xmas......Looking forward to hearing from you when you make land!!!

No comments: